We aim to promote both competitive and social aspects of this sport. Open to anyone interested.
We have regular trainings and social tournaments.
Every Saturday 1:30pm at Te Rapa Sportsdrome – Ashurst Park, Church Road, Hamilton.
Games and Events:
- Social Tournament – 4 tournaments per year, Monday evenings, 8 weeks per tournament
- Waikato League – Annual Tournament from Sept – Nov (competitive, regular training is a must)
- Labour Weekend Tournament – Annual 2 day Filipino Tournament on the month of October.
Overall 2013 Champions (competitive, regular training is a must)
- Ethnic Tournament – Annual 1 day tournament on the month of March (competitive)
- We also join other Competitive and Social Tournaments
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if interested to join.